Friday, August 1, 2008

Bonus Post: A Recipe For Getting Thin

The "cute factor" of The Pooh Cook Book runs high. If you are of the sort that finds things Pooh charming as opposed to treacly, I must recommend you go out and buy yourself a copy -- you can find it through Amazon resellers or on eBay.

But, as charming as I find the recipes themselves, sometimes, you need to see a page to truly get it. So, here:
A Recipe For Getting Thin



"how long does getting thin take?" asked Pooh anxiously.
-- Winnie-the-Pooh


Aw. It's a recipe for getting thin. With no ingredients. And a picture of Christopher Robin reading to Pooh, who is stuck in Rabbit's hole.

Aw! I love this book. I didn't think it possible, but I love it even more after this week of sharing recipes. I can't recommend this book highly enough.

Tomorrow morning, I'll cook up one of the recipes, and then we'll move on to whichever cookbook wins the poll in the right-hand column of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment